The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System (CrMS) is a highly standardized science-based natural method of fertility awareness that was described in 1980 (www.creightonmodel.com). In addition to being highly effective for family planning, it is an essential component of the evaluation and treatment of women's health issues such as infertility, repeat miscarriage, PMS, PCOS, recurrent ovarian cysts, painful periods, abnormal bleeding, hormonal imbalances and more.
Safe - no known medical side-effects
Reliable - based on years of research
Natural- cooperates with couple's natural fertility process
Versatile- used for any reproductive categories including regular/irregular cycles, infertility, breastfeeding, premenopause, etc.
Tailor-Made– Individualized and in-depth instruction provided by a trained FertilityCare™ Practitioner
The Creighton Model is backed by the medical model of NaProTechnology™ (Natural Procreative Technology) - a new women's health science with Medical Consultants that are specially trained to use the Creighton charts to identify and treat underlying causes of infertility and a variety of gynecologic conditions. (www.naprotechnology.com)
Among couples of normal fertility, conception occurs 76% of the time in the first cycle of using a defined day of fertility.
- 96.8% use effectiveness ("typical use")
- 99.5% method effectiveness ("perfect use")
- 20-40% of couples will achieve pregnancy with Creighton Model FertilityCare™ charting alone
- Up to 80% will conceive with additional cooperative medical assistance
- able to diagnose risk factors for miscarriage before one has occurred
- 79% effective at helping women have a successful pregnancy after repetitive miscarriages
95% success rate for treatment of PMS (with NaProTechnology™)
95% success rate for treatment of Postpartum depression (with NaProTechnology™)
Check out this PDF comparison chart of NaPro vs. ART.